1 x BOSCH replacement high-pressure pump remanufactured with 100% original new BOSCH parts – 24 months warranty
Including original BOSCH test report with Bosch Quality label
TECHNICAL DATA (VEHICLES)
- 3 Limousine (E46) (2926, 184 PS)
- 3 Touring (E46) (2926, 184 PS)
- 5 Limousine (E39) (2497-2926, 163-193 PS)
- 5 Touring (E39) (2497-2926, 163-193 PS)
- 7 (E38) (2926, 184-193 PS)
- X5 (E53) (2925, 184 PS)
- Range Rover III (L322) (2926, 177 PS)
- Omega B Caravan (V94) (2497, 150 PS)
- Omega B Limousine (V94) (2497, 150 PS)
SAFETY WITH BOSCH QUALITY SCAN
Bosch QualityScan – Proof of quality for authorised diesel repairs
Quality is our most important goal. That is why common rail injectors and high-pressure pumps from Bosch that have been repaired by their authorized Bosch diesel specialists are marked with a special quality certificate.
The marking is carried out on common rail injectors (CRI) and common rail injection pumps (CP) with special, affixed repair ID labels or by plugged in repair ID clips on common rail injectors for commercial vehicles (CRIN).
Bosch Repair quality means the use of:
- Certified Test Equipment
- Special Repair and Inspection methods
- Original test data and spare parts from Bosch
WARRANTY FROM DS-ZUKANCIC BOSCH SERVICE
- Purchase without risk: 30 days return policy for unused items
- 24-month warranty on function without mileage limit
HOW DO I PAY THE DEPOSIT?
- Select price “Including Deposit” on Add to Cart form.
- Use the “Without Deposit” option only for local pickup. We do not send goods without deposit.
- The old part is required, for this reason, €100.00 per high-pressure pump is added.
- The old parts must be complete, without external damage and in a reusable condition!
- The deposit will be refunded immediately upon receipt of the old parts!