6 Replacement Injectors for BMW 3.0d & 4.0d refurbished with original BOSCH parts
including original BOSCH test report + new seals, original BMW
1 BOSCH High-pressure pump New
- 3 Cabrio (E93) (2993 , 204 – 245 PS)
- 3 Coupe (E92) (2993 , 204 – 245 PS)
- 3 Limousine (E90) (2993 , 204 – 245 PS)
- 3 Touring (E91) (2993 , 204 – 245 PS)
- 5 GT (F07) (2993 , 211 – 299 PS)
- 5 Limousine (F10) (2993 , 204 – 299 PS)
- 5 Touring (F11) (2993 , 204 – 299 PS)
- 7 (F01, F02, F03, F04) (2993 , 211 – 306 PS)
- X5 (E70) (2993 , 211 – 306 PS)
- X6 (E71, E72) (2993 , 211 – 306 PS)
WARRANTY & SECURITY AT DS – ZUKANCIC
- Purchase without risk: 30 days return policy for unused items
- 12-month warranty on function without a mileage limit
HOW DO I PAY THE DEPOSIT?
- Select price “Including Deposit” on Add to Cart form.
- Use the “Without Deposit” option only for local pickup. We do not send goods without a deposit.
SECURITY WITH BOSCH QUALITY SCAN
Bosch QualitayScan – The proof of quality for authorized diesel repairs.
Quality is our most important goal. This is why common rail injectors and injection pumps from Bosch, which have been repaired by their authorised Bosch diesel specialists, are marked with a special quality certificate.
The marking is carried out on common rail injectors (CRI) and common rail injection pumps (CP) with special, affixed repair ID labels or by plugged in repair ID clips on common rail injectors for commercial vehicles (CRIN).
Bosch Repair quality means the use of:
- Certified Test Equipment
- Special Repair and Inspection methods
- Original test data and spare parts from Bosch
- The old parts are required, for this reason, €400.00 per set is added.
- The old parts must be complete, without external damage and in a reusable condition!
- The deposit will be refunded immediately upon receipt of the old parts!